1. Spontaneous synthesis of single-crystal diamond and powders.
2. Controlled synthesis of single-crystal diamond on a seed.
3. Synthesis of polycrystalline diamond by sintering powders.
1. Synthesis of single-crystal diamonds on НРНТ or CVD substrates.
2. Synthesis of polycrystalline diamond on the substrate from other crystalline materials
HPHT and CVD synthetic diamond are the most commonly used polished diamonds synthesis.
We use High Pressure – High Temperature specifically controlled synthesis of single-crystal diamond on a seed.
HPHT technology allows achieving large sizes and being superior to Chemical Vapour Deposition technology in higher clarity.
Due to innovations and unique technology, the quality problems have been solved.
Making for a new era in the lab-grown diamond industry, where large and absolutely clean single-crystal diamonds are possible diamond rings .